- Prerequisites. Running the configure scripts yields an overview of what is missing.
- GHC: a recent version, preferably
GHC 7.0.3 has been used for recent development,
GHC 7.4.1 for current development. Older GHC versions may do as well, but are not used for developing, nor is any effort done for keeping
UHC compilable with older
GHC versions. The installed libraries should include the
fgl library. Depending on platform and
GHC distribution more libraries may need to be installed.
- Additional libraries, available via Hackage or locally.
- uulib: parser combinators.
- uuagc: attribute grammar system.
2 Build and install
4 Check your installation (optional)
5 Shoot trouble (hopefully optional)
See the troubleshooting FAQ in the UHC manual