This is a template topic for use with PublishContrib
. It illustrates how
to set up a topic in a web to simplify publishing.
To use it, take a copy of the raw text of this topic, and paste it into a new topic in your own web.
Publish topics from the TWiki web
- Name of the URL and folder space inside
prod. Defaults to
'', so publishes to the top of those.
- Comma-separated list of wildcard patterns that match the names of topics to include
- Comma-separated list of wildcard patterns that match the names of topics to exclude
- Set EXCLUSIONS = Web*,Publish*
- A regular expression that will cause a topic to be excluded if the RE matches the topic content
- Skin for published HTML
- Comma-separated list of templates to use (defaults to view). Output will be generated for each template in this list (e.g.
- Format to publish in (
- If set, additional options that will be passed to the output generator
- Name of the publish history topic to us. Default is PublishContribHistory?