As usual, information about the time and place of the exam (and later, the re-exam)
can be found on the regular education page for the course
This page is supposed to give you an impression of the kind of questions
I am likely to put to you on the exam. I have simply put some questions up, and
do not want to imply that it actually corresponds to the amount of questions
I'll ask at the exam itself.
I have organized the questions into two types: things you should know, and things
you should be able to do.
Things you should know
Things you should be able to do
- List and explain the characteristics of the XP software development process
- Explain what the repeated merge problem entails in the context of versioning systems. Indicate by means of an example how this problem can be prevented in SVN.
- Discuss the Hawthorne effect and its implications
- What is the difference between functional quality and technical quality as discussed by Tobias Kuipers in his lecture?
- In the context of Dependability, explain the notion of Survavibility that plays a role in the construction of websites.
- Write a specification in Z
- Write a JUnit test
- 26 Oct 2006