The paper reviews page has a sample tool review.
The complete lecture schedule (including four guest lectures) is now online.
The first lab session is on Wednesday the 22nd.
The list of chapters to study from the book is now definite.
This is the homepage of the master course Software Engineering
that is part of the Master Program Computing Science (COSC)
. Until course 2009/2010, it was part of the Master Software Technology
It is also part of the minor Software Technology (formerly Software Engineering).
- Formal requirements specification
- Design through specification languages
- Software construction
- Aspect oriented programming
- Software engineering support (tools):
- Configuration management
- Version management
- Build management
- Testing and profiling
- System comprehension, legacy systems and metrics
- Empirical software engineering
The course also has room for, usually four, presentations given by guest speakers from academia and industry.