Code Generation Tools
- Iron Speed
- a generation system for .NET to work with a variety of different underlying database technologies
- interview on codegeneration.net
- Soumen Sarkar. Model driven programming with XSLT. XML Journal, August 2002, Volume 3, Issue 8. (pdf)
- GeneXus (GeneXus? it's a tool that can generate code for a lot of languajes (VFP, VB, Java, C#, RPG, Cobol, C). Also it's manage the database doing the normalization for you.)
- Pollen UML-GUI Designer (Pollen generates most of the presentation layer of software relying on both static and dynamic UML models. Generating the user interface warranties GUI consistency and early validation of the UML model by final users. It also facilitates internationalization and promotes strictly layered architecture (presentation/business/data). On small-medium projects Pollen can even generate up to 100% of the software (I manage my personal wine cellar with this kind of program).
- JWIG is a Java-based development system for making advanced Web services. It integrates the central features of the bigwig language into Java by providing explicit support for Web service sessions and safe XHTML dynamic document construction.