With respect to some used references: What is a Digital Object Identifer
- Eclipse Platform Technical Overview. Object Technology International, Inc., 2003. http://eclipse.org/whitepapers/eclipse-overview.pdf
- Wassim Melhem and Dejan Glozic, PDE Does Plugins, 2003. http://eclipse.org/articles/Article-PDE-does-plugins/PDE-intro.html
- Azad Bolour, Notes on the Eclipse Plug-in Architecture, 2003. http://eclipse.org/articles/Article-Plug-in-architecture/plugin_architecture.html
- Dave Springgay, Creating an Eclipse View, 2001. http://eclipse.org/articles/viewArticle/ViewArticle2.html
- Elwin Ho, Creating a Text-based Editor for Eclipse, 2003. http://devresource.hp.com/drc/technical_white_papers/eclipeditor/EclipseEditor.pdf
Incremental Attribute Grammar Evaluation
- Reps, T., Teitelbaum, T., and Demers, A., Incremental context-dependent analysis for language-based editors, ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems 5, 3 (July 1983), 449-477. [abstract; paper, via ACM Digital Library]
- Joao Baptiste Saraiva, Purely Functional Implementation of Attribute Grammars, Chapters
- Thomas W. Reps and Tim Teitelbaum, The Synthesizer Generator
- D. Yeh and U. Kastens, Improvements of an incremental evaluation algorithm for ordered attribute grammars
- Thomas W. Reps and Tim Teitelbaum, The Synthesizer Genarator, a System for Constructing Language-Based Editors, Springer Verlag, ISBN 0-387-96857-1 (SDS has two copies available). This book describes the input language used by the SG and by the LRC.
- The LRC-system and a description of its [[http://www.cs.uu.nl/wiki/pub/ProgrammingEnvironments/CourseLiterature/LrcInterfaces.pdf][LrcInterfaces.pdf]["output format']]
The third source for this seminar will be the thesis of Martijn Schrage, in which he describes the design of the Proxima
editing system. We will discuss the chapters 3, 4, 6 and 7.
How to build an editor using the Proxima infrastructure is described in a note
written by Joost Verhoog.
The Programmatica project
aimed at providing an integrated development environment for haskell programs. We shall take a short look at it.