Personal Preferences (details in TWikiVariables)
- Horizontal size of text edit box:
- Vertical size of text edit box:
- Style of text edit box.
width: 99% for full window width (default),
width: auto to disable.
- Set EDITBOXSTYLE = width: 99%
- Optionally write protect your home page: (set it to your WikiName)
The transparencies of the lectures will be put here as PDF files.
The following books contain useful information:
, Luke Cassady-Dorion, Java Distributed Objects, Sams,
Required Reading (Please Note: WILL BE MODIFIED)
The following documents are the required reading for the course. Their
contents (together with the slides of the lectures) are the basis for the examination. The collection of these
documents can be considered as the reader for the course.
End of Required Reading
Here are some additional links with background info:
- Free Corba implementations:
- omniORB with bindings for C++ and Python. Runs on Linux, various Unix systems (incl. Mac OS X) and Windows
- ORBIT, an implementation for Linux and Windows, with bindings for C, C++, Perl, Python, Tcl and others.
- OpenORB, a Java implementation.
- JacORB, another Java implementation.
- Fnorb, a Python implementation.
- An ORB in Visual Basic!!
- Furthermore see the Free Corba page and CORBA Software