Curriculum Masterprogram ST
- Program Verification (5.72 ects.)
- E-Commerce (5.72 ects.)
- Implementation of Programming Languages (outside the master program)
- Software Architecture (outside the master program)
- Introduction ST (5.72 ects.)
- Software Engeneering (5.72 ects.)
- Type Systems (5.72 ects.)
- Distributed Object Systems (5.72 ects.)
- Networked Objects (7.5 ects.)
- Multimedia Retrieval (7.5 ects.)
- Database Architectures (7.5 ects.)
- Complex data (7.5 ects.)
- Generic Programming (7.5 ects.)
- Automatic Program Analysis (7.5 ects.)
Current study plan:
I have required a total amount of 79.32 ects.
by following the ST-classes listed above. My final project will account for 45 ects.
In this way I will have gathered the required 120 ects. that stand for completing the ST master program.
I want to start my final project after the summer of 2004. I have yet to write my paper for the ST colloquium and have the corresponding presentation.
- 24 Jun 2004