To do before public release version 1.0:
- Polish website (shorten introductory blurb at Parser Combinators). Done.
- Thorough testing of packages. Done.
- Binary distributions for major platforms.
- Automated generation of source distributions using the ST buildfarm. Done.
- Haddock documentation.
- Update documentation for parsing combinators and pretty printers.
- Split uulib package into two packages for parsing combinators and pretty printers.
- Switch from Daan's Set, Map, etc libraries to GHC's libraries. Halfway done.
- Put attractive examples on the website (Examples section) to encourage casual viewers to try our tools.