items are not yet implemented
items are fixed and available
items are ready but somehow cause a problem
Release 0: available
- Basic edit -> preview -> save functionality
- No versioning information
Release 0.1: (in one week)
- Show revision, last change date and last author at file/directory page.
- Basic status overview (/status)
- recursive view
- commit button
- Show the working copy status for file/directory
- Action for updating a working copy file with the latest server revision.
Release 0.2: (in two weeks)
- Edit -> preview -> save and commit.
- Report, but ignore, commit errors.
- Allow a commit message for a commit.
- Add a subdirectory (implicit)
- Add a file in a directory. (implicit)
- add a new file within a new directory possible too
- View the commit log history of a file
- Changed paths have to be links
Release 0.3: (in three weeks)
- Separate commit:
- Add, delete, edit -> preview -> save
- Edit transactions per user/session
- Full featured status overview (including actions)
- Revert the changes of a file to a certain previous revision.
- Show possible revision numbers
- Show working and last-committed revision.
- Action for updating a directory with the latest server revision.
Release 0.4: (in four weeks)
- Differences between revisions of a file.
- View the blame (praise) of Wiki topic. It still crashes the jetty!
- Move a file
- Change all references (In cooperation with query and search)
- This has to be tested. Cases:
- Move to new Dirs (in old ones or in new ones)
- overwrite if file exist or not
- move a file within to a dir with the same name (dir is new) - THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE
- Resolving conflicts
- three buttons: cancel edit, save, save and resolve.
- Revert link next to paths in CommitFileSet
- Directories are versioned as well. Implement support for viewing a directory listing specific revision of a directory. Don't show edit actions.
- what to do with files? checking on contenttype is impossible, so then what?
- Move strings into ResourceBundle
- Renaming Resources (extends ListResourceBundle) to StringResources - renamed to TextResources
- Create a ConfigResources to use the ResourceBundles for config objects (like the SimpleDateFormat we are using)
Release 0.5: (in five weeks)
- Show the copy/move history of a file and directory
- Does subversion has a note of this? I didn't think so ...
- Show information on properties
- Use custom visualizations for known properties (access properties)
- Integrate user authentication
- Include no-cache headers (this is something for the templates that we use, but it should be in there)
Release 0.6: (in six weeks)
- Branch(Is this not the same as copying?) / Merge/ Copy
- Show refererred-by
- In cooperation with query and search team.