Guys: do we all agree on the following practices? I've done some copy-pasting so some stuff below is new...
- UnitTest? ''''''s ensure that we don't break one another's code;
- PairProgramming? gives higher quality, great cross-training, and higher speed; (mailing list: PairProgramming? );
- ContinuousIntegration? helps avoid IntegrationHell? ;
- RefactorMercilessly? keeps the code clean and speeds progress;
- XpSimplicityRules? or XpDesign? - who does the design in an XP project, and when?
- ... I can''''''t remember the others
Possible new stuff
- DoTheSimplestThingThatCouldPossiblyWork? encourages us not to over (or under)-engineer;
- AcceptanceTest? ''''''s (formerly called FunctionalTest? ''''''s) tell us how we're progressing against user needs;
- An OnsiteCustomer? to make sure we build business value;
- SpikeSolution? helps explore the area we're working on;
- ExtremePlanning? or The PlanningGame?
- 13 Sep 2004