|• ||Link to Online prolog Interpreter
All about Haskell
- The Haskell Wiki: the official site with much more information
- GHC: the glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler
Tools, Applications, and Libraries
- HackageDB: This is where all the libraries and application written in Haskell congregate. If you install a package using cabal install this is where it comes from.
- HLint, the Haskell style checker
- Eclipse Plugins
- Haskell mode for Emacs: Programming in Haskell with the Emacs operating system.
Parallel and Distributed Programming in Haskell
Interesting and Funny Things
Here is a collection of links I stubled upon in recent years, and which provide either background information, interesting side-tracks, some humourous things, etc. If you want to add to this papge you may send me a link, and I will -If I like it too- add it to this page.
Haskell in relation to other programming languages
Embedding other syntaxes in Haskell by (ab)using the class system
Interviews, Video's, etc.
For TWIN students
Some more Links
Useful/Interesting background reading