- The results of this year's seminar have been published.
- The presentation schedule has been fixed. Since there are now 6 participants, there will be 15 presentations, everyone contributing 2.5 times. Sessions 12, 13, and 15 consist of two fairly independent papers, and therefore have been divided between two presenters. You are reminded to send in your discussion questions to everyone no later than 24 hours before a session.
- The Monday sessions will be from 9-11, starting this Monday 10 Sep. The sole exception is Monday 8 Oct., when the seminar will be from 11-13. The new times have been entered into the education page.
- In contrast to an earlier announcement, the introductory session, at which the work will be divided, will take place on Thursday 6 September at 14:15 in BBL-416. Please do not miss this session.
- Since 5 students have registered for the seminar, the number of sessions was fixed at 16 (one introductory meeting and three presentations per person). The reading assignments now have dates attached to them.
- The reading assignments for the 2007/2008 edition of this seminar were added.