Please note that this schedule is tentative, and may be adapted as need arises.
Tu, Sep. 2
At the webiste www.haskell.org?
one can find many introductions to functional programming in Haskell. Since we expect you to have already some experience we advice you to browse through some of them to freshen your knowledge of Haskell.
Thu, Sep. 4
Tu, Sep. 9
Thu, Sep. 11
- finishing: Monads by John Hughes
- Background information about the "Financial Combinators" can be found on Simon Peyton Jones' website, and more specifically here.
- Fast, Error-Correcting Parser Combinators, as an example of a self-analysis of a program, and how to tuple different aspects of such an analysis
Thu, Sep. 18, Parser Combinators
Tu, Sep. 23, Foreign Function Interface and wxHaskell
Thu, Sep. 25, no lectures, prepare your talk!
Thu, Oct 2, no lectures, prepare your talk!
Tu, Oct 7, Aspect Oriented Programming
All talks prepared
Thu, Oct 9, WASH
- Mart Kolthof
- Niels van der Velden
- Robert van Herk
- Ingmar Brouns
Thu, Oct 30,
Tu, Nov 4, invited lecture/colloquium Erik Meijer
- 10.30-11.30 see colloquium room 505
- 12.45 promotion of DaanLeijen? academy building
- Arjan Oosting
- Stefan Holdermans
Thu, Nov 13 Written exam