The UHC repository has been moved to https://github.com/UU-ComputerScience/uhc
20120320 Change of repository
. Mar 29 the svn repo will become readonly, Mar 30 we will switch to github. (Postponed from Mar 15/16)
, and local page
I have started a UHC blog
Version 1.1.0 is released, read more here
We have a job opening for a PhD, see here
Generics in UHC: deriving can now be done generically.
The last official and announced version of the Utrecht Haskell Compiler is version 1.1.0 (announcement here
What is UHC?
UHC is the Utrecht Haskell
Compiler. UHC supports almost all Haskell98 features plus experimental extensions.
The compiler runs under MacOSX, Windows (cygwin), and various Unix flavors.
- Multiple backends, including a bytecode interpreter backend and a full program analysis backend, both via C.
- Experimental language extensions, some of which have not been implemented before.
- Implementation via attribute grammars and other high-level tools.
- Ease of experimentation with language variants, thanks to an aspect-oriented internal organisation.
- Bug reporting
- UHC users: discussion and messages about the use of UHC.
- UHC developers: discussion and messages about the development and internals of UHC. Commit notifications are sent to this list.
The UHC Team