Here are some conferences relevant to the research interest within the Computing Science master programme. The list is currently not complete, and will only be lightly maintained. So, use them as suggestions. You can probably use Google to find other top conferences. Browse through them to find a paper that interests you as the base of your Colloquium topic. You are recommended to pick a recent paper (no more than 4 years old).
Note that some papers can only be downloaded if you're logged-in to Solis, or from CSUU intranet, due to access right restrictions.
Algorithmic related conferences
Data analysis related conferences
Decision-support related conferences
Software Technology related conferences
- Principles of Programming Languages (POPL)
- International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP)
- Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI)
- the Haskell Workshop
- Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages & Applications (OOPSLA), or its Europe's variant European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP), google them.
- International Conference on Software Testing, Verification, and Validation (ICST), google it.
- International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS), google it.