This page is outdated, please go to my new web page at: http://arodriguezyakushev.wordpress.com/
I am currently a PhD?
candidate at the Center of Software Technology of the Department of Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University. Johan Jeuring is the supervisor of my PhD?
research and my promotor is Doaitse Swierstra.
- Alexey Rodriguez, Johan Jeuring, Patrik Jansson, Alex Gerdes, Oleg Kiselyov, Bruno C. D. S. Oliveira. Comparing Libraries for Generic Programming in Haskell. Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Symposium 2008, Victoria, BC, Canada, September 25, 2008. Also available as Technical Report of Utrecht University UU-CS-2008-010.
- Eelco Dolstra, Jur Hage, Bastiaan Heeren, Stefan Holdermans, Johan Jeuring, Andres Löh, Arie Middelkoop, Alexey Rodriguez, John van Schie, Clara Löh. Report on the Tenth ICFP Programming Contest. Proceedings of the International Conference on Functional Programming, 2008.
- Simon Marlow, Alexey Rodriguez Yakushev and Simon Peyton Jones. Faster Laziness Using Dynamic Pointer Tagging. Proceedings of the 2007 ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming
- Eelco Dolstra, Jurriaan Hage, Bastiaan Heeren, Stefan Holdermans, Johan Jeuring, Andres Löh, Arie Middelkoop, Alexey Rodriquez, John van Schie, and Clara Löh. Morph Endo! Report on the Tenth Interstellar Contest on Fuun Programming? . Technical Report uu-cs-2007-029, Utrecht University, 2007.
- Johan Jeuring, Alexey Rodriguez and Gideon Smeding. Generating Generic Functions. To appear in Ralf Hinze, editor, Proceedings of the ACM Sigplan Workshop on Generic Programming, Portland, September 16, 2006.
- Stefan Holdermans, Johan Jeuring, Andres Löh and Alexey Rodriguez. Generic Views on data types. In Tarmo Uustalu, editor, Proceedings 8th International Conference on Mathematics of Program Construction, MPC 2006, LNCS 4014, pages 209 - 234, 2006, © Springer-Verlag.
- Alexey Rodriguez. Attribute Grammar Extensions: Higher order attribute grammars and views? . Master thesis INF/SCR-04-33 at Utrecht University.
- Alexey Rodriguez. Model checking and model extraction. Bachelor thesis on a research project carried out at Philips Research Laboratories, Eindhoven.
An alternative list of my technical reports
, generated by my department.
Projects I am involved in:
- Generating Generic Functions implementation.
- I wrote a Generic Views Implementation which is shipped with the latest versions of Generic Haskell.
- Are you writing a compiler? Consider using the parser combinators and attribute grammar system distributed with the Haskell Utrecht Tools, that I co-maintain.
- I have written a type inference for Generic Haskell prototype, you can find the associated technical report above.
- You can download the prototype corresponding to my Master's thesis from here? .
- I wrote an ANSI C front-end for my Bachelor thesis using Haskell and the Utrecht Attribute Grammar System. I am afraid that it is somewhat bitrotten and surely needs a lot of effort to become production quality. If you are interested, drop me a mail.