OperettA Eclipse Update Site
- Run Eclipse.
- Open the software installation feature ("Install New Software" in the "Help" menu).
- Enter/paste the following URL in the "Work with:" field: http://www.cs.uu.nl/research/projects/opera/updatesite/
- Select the components you want to install in the list and follow the instructions on screen.
If you are running Eclipse Galileo (or older) and get an error after step 4 about missing requirements, do the following:
- Add the following update sites (adjust for correct version of Eclipse, e.g., change 'galileo' to 'ganymede' for the Ganymede release, etc.):
- Galileo - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo
- EPP Packages Repository - http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/galileo
- Close and re-open the "Install New Software" window, and follow the steps 3 and 4 mentioned above.