How to Reach us
City of Utrecht, look for 'De Uithof'
Watch road traffic in the Netherlands and the region of Utrecht in particular.
- motorway A28 from Utrecht in direction Amersfoort,
- exit 2, "De Uithof",
- Universiteitsweg and Leuvenlaan to a parking lot nearby (see map),
- Centrumgebouw Noord: walk to the Padualaan, look for a red brick building built across the road.
Note: The Padualaan is restricted to public transport only.
You have to pay for the parking lot, up to approx 2 Euro per day.
Consult the Dutch Railways site for schedules and other travel information.
- Take a train to Utrecht Central Station,
- take city bus 11 or 12 to "De Uithof", approx. 15 minutes travelling time
(from 0800 to 1700: 8 to 10 times hourly, from 0600 to 0800 and from 1500 to 2400: 3 to 6 times hourly)
- Centrumgebouw Noord: bus stop Kruytgebouw; look for a red brick building built across the road.
Special tariffs in conjunction with train ticket: with a "train taxi" ticket for 3 Euro per person you can take a "taxi" (dutch for "cab") from the train station to our offices. You may have to wait up to 15 minutes and/or share the cab.
There are some hotels in our neighborhood.