(links open in a new tab/window...)
- The ECIS template
Supplementary to the literature
- Website accompanying the Statistics book (has study tools, exercises, example exam questions).
- Online statistics lessons at Khan Academy.
- recommended extra
literature (non-mandatory) on design research.
- recommended extra literature (non-mandatory) on case studies: Case Study Research: Design and Methods, Robert K. Yin, Third Edition, Applied Social Research Methods Series, Vol 5
- overview of statistical tests (in
- Corrections to the
slides, exercises etc.
Supplementary to the research project
- instructions and schedule for the research project
- survey of the INFOWO students
- feedback form paper INFOWO
- example of a good paper on experimental research
- example of a good paper on surveys
- example of a good paper on secondary analysis
- example of a good paper on design research
Supplementary to SPSS
- Websites with tutorials on the use of SPSS: website1, website2.
- You can find an abundance of information in the SPSS
application itself. Under the "Help" menu you can find a
tutorial. For example, if you want to find out how to
perform a one-sample t-test, you can view this by choosing
"Topics" from the "Help" menu. Next choose "Index" in the
left top corner and search under "T" for the entry "t-test
in One-Sample t-test". The link "Show me" provides a
step-by-step explanation of the t-test.
Supplementary to the exams
- formulas that will be provided during the exams
- Tables from the G&W book (not available online).
Consult the announcement of the exam to see which tables
will be provided and consult your own copy of the book.