- The grades of assignment 2 are available here.
- The grades of part B of the exam are available here.
- The grades of part A of the exam are available here.
- Example exams with sketch of solutions are here.
- The grades of assignment 1 are available here.
- Assignment 2 is on-line.
- The following article is useful and fun to read. It is not required literature. Pedro Domingos,
A few useful things to know about machine learning, Communications of the ACM, October 2012, Pages 78-87.
- The following article applies pattern recognition/data mining techniques to the analysys of game playing logs: Ben G. Weber and Michael Mateas, A Data Mining Approach to Strategy Prediction, 2009 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Games, pp. 140-147. The data used in the article can be found here. This is not required literature, but should be fun to read if you are interested in applications to game playing.