Home > All Announcements
Below are all announcements since the beginning of the academic year.
- January 14, 2019 - I've added some grading and presentation hints concerning the second assignment.
- December 10, 2018 - I've restored the link to the paper entitled How to Get Your SIGGRAPH Paper Rejected. You may read this paper to get more insights in writing good research papers (or how you can improve your assessment).
- December 5, 2018 - I've entered the grades of your first Abstract/Assessment into Blackboard, nicely scored! Try to add more elements in your assessment next time; then your grades will be even more fine. Also see Blackboard for personal beedback, to get you even more on track.
- December 3, 2018 - Based on your presentations today, I've added some hints for Assignment 2.
- December 3, 2018 - I've entered the grades of Assignment 1 into Blackboard.
- November 20, 2018 - I have allocated the Assignment 2 projects to you. See this document to find your team mates. As you can see, I have decided to cancel project 1, and to duplicate project 3.
- November 20, 2018 - I've put the presentation online for the coming session: Giving presentations.
- November 17, 2018 - I've put the presentations online for the coming session: UU Crowd simulation software, Tutorial.
- November 15, 2018 - If you have any preference for a specific project and/ or team mate(s), then you can enter your top 3 project list and desired team mates here before/ on Monday 19 November.
- November 15, 2018 - I changed the collision-avoidance algorithm in the 'Comparison of collision-avoidance algorithms' project of Assignment 2, because the source code is available for this one and because this method has more potential.
- November 12, 2018 - The papers have been assigned to you. If you want another partner or another paper, please arrange this yourself and notify me accordingly.
- November 12, 2018 - The groups for Assignment 1 can be found here.
- November 12, 2018 - I've put the following presentations online: Course introduction, Path planning, Crowd simulation.
- November 10, 2018 - The website for the academic year of 2018/2019 has been finished. Small modifications may still be made before Monday, 12 November.