Welcome to the website of the Crowd Simulation course
(part of the Game and Media Technology master programme
at Utrecht University).
This course will be taught from November 2018 to February 2019.
The lecturer is Roland Geraerts.
If you have any questions, feel free to send Roland an e-mail.
Below are the 5 latest announcements for this course.
- January 14, 2019 - I've added some grading and presentation hints concerning the second assignment.
- December 10, 2018 - I've restored the link to the paper entitled How to Get Your SIGGRAPH Paper Rejected. You may read this paper to get more insights in writing good research papers (or how you can improve your assessment).
- December 5, 2018 - I've entered the grades of your first Abstract/Assessment into Blackboard, nicely scored! Try to add more elements in your assessment next time; then your grades will be even more fine. Also see Blackboard for personal beedback, to get you even more on track.
- December 3, 2018 - Based on your presentations today, I've added some hints for Assignment 2.
- December 3, 2018 - I've entered the grades of Assignment 1 into Blackboard.
Click here to view the complete list of announcements.
- A general description of this course can be found on the CS page (see menu).
- We wil use Blackboard (see menu) for handing in assignments. You can also view your grades there.
- Can you find this website's secret page?