Welcome to the website of the Crowd Simulation course
(part of the Game and Media Technology master programme
at Utrecht University).
This course will be taught from 21 April 2020 to 26 June 2020.
The lecturer is Roland Geraerts.
If you have any questions, feel free to send Roland an e-mail.
Below are the 5 latest announcement(s) for this course.
- June 5, 2020 - The meeting of group B on Thursday, June 11, has been moved to time slot 11:00-12.45, because I will be needed in a subsidy project defence. If you cannot participate, please watch the recorded session later.
- May 23, 2020 - I have graded abstracts 1 and 2. You can find some personal feedback in Blackboard.
- April 27, 2020 - The deadline of Assignment 1 has been moved to May 6, 17:00.
- April 27, 2020 - The group assignments for the papers, assignment 1 and assignment 2 can be found here.
- April 7, 2020 - Finished updating the website. The extra time slots for the course are still pending.
Click here to view the complete list of announcements.
- A general description of this course can be found on the CS page (see menu).
- We wil use Blackboard (see menu) for handing in assignments. You can also view your grades there.
- Can you find this website's secret page?