- July 17, 2008
- Final marks published.
- June 18, 2008
- Guidelines section added.
- June 18, 2008
- Grades updated. Final chapter topic approval updated.
- June 16, 2008
- Grades updated. Final chapter topic claims/preferences updated.
Article for next Wednesday in schedule.
- June 10, 2008
- Grades updated. Summary Chapters 7-9 published. Three chapter proposals approved.
- June 5, 2008
- Final chapter topic claims/preferences updated.
- June 3, 2008
- Grade page updated. Assignment No. 2 due.
- May 28, 2008
- Pavol kindly offered to present Chapter 10 (Mike Junger gave up). Thanks.
- May 23, 2008
- Summary 6th Chapter (Coen) published.
- Summary 5th Chapter (Jasper) published.
- Brief hardcopy report on work done on Ex. 1 AND 2 AND (4 OR 6), pp. 140-141. If time allows, results will be discussed on that day.
- May 18, 2008
- Summary 4th Chapter (Michal) published.
- Grade list updated.
- April 28, 2008
- Summary 3rd Chapter posted.
- Report on experiments (described at end of Summary 2nd Chapter) to be handed in before Sat May 2, 2008, hard copy.
- Topic Chapter Summary Elitza (evaluating contributions) included in Schedule
- April 24, 2008
- There are several Python tutorials, but two stand out: (1) the tutorial packed with the Python installation (“wetting your appetite”) and (2) Dive into Python [dowloadable in numerous formats].
- April 23, 2008
- We should be very pleased with the increase in the number of participants. This
number makes for a good seminar.
- To stimulate interaction, my plan is to ask from you (as a member of the audience) to prepare in advance a sheet of minimally two questions you'd like to ask during the presentation. This sheet should be handed in afterwards. It may all sound a bit schoolish, but I think it is worth your while.
- April 21, 2008
- Published: presentations Summary Chap. 1, Summary Chap. 2 (part). Presentation schedule partially filled.
- April 14, 2008