The exam is on 31 January. Correction made on website. Apologies for the confusion.
The delivery dates for the second assignment have been changed to after the exam week. See the assignment for precise details.
To be studied for the exam Enterprise Architecture on Thursday 31 January 2013, 17.00-20.00u in room: Educ Gamma
The following materials from the course are compulsory contents for the exam. See the resources page.
EA01, EA02, EA03, EA04 (except MDA part), EA08
• Reader without cases
• EA04-Frameworks: two papers on frameworks (Sowa-Zachman, Kruchten)
• EA07-Governance: Strategic alignment (Henderson & Venkatraman)
• EA09-TOGAF: TOGAF & SOA, pages 1-18 (so skip appendices and the remainder)
• EA10-Project Compliance: A framework for local PA in the context of EA
• EA13-Maturity models: A balanced approach to developing the EA practice
• EA15-SW Portfolios: An Empirical Model of Technical Debt and Interest
• EA17- Archimate: Archimate Language Primer
For the guest lectures the slides will also be made available as supporting material. However, the exam is on the paper contents.
Sample exam questions will be provided shortly.
The schedule for the student presentations is available. The presentations will be at the regular lecture times on 8 and 10 January.
Several documents are now available under Resources.
This part of the course website is password protected and the Userid and Password have been distributed at the lectures. Consult your fellow students.
The slides of the lectures 1, 2, 3 and 4 are now available.
Example EAM reports and EA consultancy papers are now available.
Please note that the website is still under construction.