blok 3, 2005 - 2006>
To the official
- Jan 8: The presentations schedule is online here
- Jan 8: Note that there is no meeting on the 9th!
- Feb 24: The updated presentation schedule is online
- Please start your preparation early enough. If you run into
trouble, please contact me (preferably before or after a lecture).
- You can either bring your presentation on a CD/DVD or a USB stick or mail
it to me (deadline 45 minutes before the class starts.
- Presentations can be in PowerPoint, pdf or ps
- The presentations will be put online
- The essay should be 10 pages or more.
- The topic should be related to the course.
- Select two or more articles that relate to your
topic of choice.
- In the essay you describe these articles in your own words.