The course Onderzoeksmethoden (Research methods) is given as part of the bachelor program on Computer Science at Utrecht University. The course takes place in the third period on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. The first session is on February 5, 2018. See the 'Schedule' page for an overview.
Below are the 5 latest announcements for this course.
- April 10, 2018 - Some notes about today's statistics retake exam:
- It will be held at 13.30 in RUPPERT-WIT.
- Most presentation groups will start at 15.15, which is before the exam's official end time. If you have the exam first, please attend your presentation session as soon as you're ready.
- Some students have asked whether they could do the retake even if they already have a 5 or higher for the original exam. We have decided upon the following rule: anyone can participate in the retake, but your retake grade (R) will always replace your original grade (E), even if R < E.
- March 28, 2018 - The questions of the statistics exam can now be downloaded from the schedule page.
- March 27, 2018 - The grades for the statistics exam are available. If you fill out this form, you will receive an e-mail containing the details of your grade. (For privacy reasons, we are not allowed to put all grades in one table for everyone to see.) If you have any questions, please contact Cassio.
- March 22, 2018 - The schedule for the final presentations is now available (in the same spreadsheet) for most groups.
- March 14, 2018 - Reminder: the first mid-term presentations will be given tomorrow. See you all then!
Click here to view the complete list of announcements.
- A general description of this course can be found on the CS page (see menu).
- All teaching material will be in English, as well as the requested report and presentation. The lectures will be partly in Dutch and partly in English, depending on the lecturer.
- This course has two different names for the directions "Gametechnologie" and "Informatica", but these two versions share the same schedule and content.
Lecturers and contact
The following staff members are involved in this course:
Teachers' e-mails can be found on their webpages.