- [30.01.13] And the nominees are.... Check the symposium page
- [29.01.13] Check out all the video on the youtube playlist
- [28.01.13] Schedule of the juryday is online. Check your spot now!
- [17.12.12] Schedule of the midterm presentations is up! Check the starting time of the second part:
15:00 exactly!!!! Be there on time.
- [17.12.12] Changed location midterm presentations: It is now located for the entire 4 hours in RUPPERT-ROOD!!!!!
- [20.11.12] The lecturenotes of the third lecture are online.
- [19.11.12] Guest lecture 2, lecture 5, is now definite!! Make sure you'll be there since this is mandatory!!!
- [19.11.12] The teams that are now definite are visible on the teams page.
- [16.11.12] The lecture notes of the second lecture are online.
- [15.11.12] The lecture on Wednesday November 21, 2012 is in Andro-C101.
- [15.11.12] Be sure to check the room for the meeting tomorrow. The group numbers on the course/osiris
page is not the correct numbers for your teams. Look at the name of your tutor and go to the corresponding room.
- [14.11.12] All participants have gotten an email with their group/team designation! Check your student university email, or at least make sure that this emailaddress is forwarded to some address you do use!!
- [14.11.12] Be sure to schedule a meeting with Marries (TA) via the google document
- [14.11.12] Be sure to keep track of this website for the location of the lecture. The Osiris-generate course page is not correct!
- [14.11.12] Important: the workgroups on the course page are irrelevant!!! The tutorgroups are the groups from which the teams are build!!!!
- [14.11.12] The slides of the first lecture are online, including the movie.
- [12.11.12] All the lectures are mandatory!! Be sure to be at the first lecture in order to know what is expected of you. Also, if you are not part of a tutorgroup, make sure you are at the first lecture!!!!
- [11.11.12] The time and location of the 4th lecture has changed. The new time and location is: Wednesday November 21, 2012 at 13.15-15.00 in Went Blauw