Watch this page regularly, you'll find the latest news and announcements here.
- The result for the exam and the end grades can be found here.
- The rules for the exam are:
- The written examination is a "closed-book exam", which
means that you are not allowed to use the book.
- You will be provided with prints of all the necessary
- You are allowed to bring a pocket calculator, even a
graphical calculator (although any calculator that can
calculate square roots and logarithms should suffice).
- Your are also allowed to bring an A4 paper with self-made notes. These notes may be handwritten or printed, on two sides of the paper. I will not provide a paper with formulas.
- The material consists of the handouts of the lectures, the indicated chapters of the book (as on the Lectures page) and the exercises.
- (09/01/2013) On Jan 16 the lecture starts at 10:00h!
- (12/11/2012) Web site is alive and kicking. All
schedules up to date.
- (06/11/2012) Fresh start of the 2012 website... updates
will follow soon.